Self delusion is my optimism

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Yet another slack day is about to get whisked away,and i've spent it watching 1 litre of tears,eating,gaming and sleeping.

Kinda teared a little while watching it,at some parts the show just gets the tear glands active and after watching it,i kinda started thinking and i came to realise alot.Most of us probably ain't thankful for what we have.Especially me,i never really appreciated the things and people around me,cause it comes so naturally and easily.

And the scene with the girl's family rallying around her,giving her support and encouragement made me think bout mine.I haven't really cherished my family,i got a great dad who takes time off for the family every week,a superb mom that showers me with attention and care everyday.And two irritating brothers whom i wouldn't feel right if they weren't around to bug me.

And inevitably this question runs through my mind,what if,what if it were me.Would i be strong enough to carry on with life just like her,would i have the real true friends like her beside me.SO many will i's and so many what if's.But the main thing would be i'd be torn apart,theres so many things i haven't said to so many people,so many things i haven't done.And i would never be able to shake off the "i'm different" tag that people would place on me.

And all this while i keep procrastinating,keep telling myself,time is on my side,it can all wait till tomorrow.This show has let me realise the value of time,one day of my time might not be worth much,but to some other person one day can mean everything.It's time to put things right,i should do whatever i want to do,and it's time to live like today's the last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home